Supporting customer needs through signals analysis and direct on-site customer support, ACES, Inc. employees strive to solve mission problems and lead others to success.
- Support in technical analysis of conventional and non-conventional signals
- P-cubed analysis, radar theory, and analysis of new signal techniques
- Analog, digital and all A-D conversion tools, spectral analysis of digital IF data, and detailed forensics of pulse level data
- Parametric extraction and reporting
- Ability to merge/fuse multi-source data from various disciplines to generate finished products for delivery to the customer
- Utilize tools to combine ELINT with other sources and to layer the data in a 3-D environment to make the analysis effort more effective
- Guiding developers in building new layering tools in a geospatial or parametric environment
- Customer training in SIGINT tools, signal recognition, and Concept of Operations definition
- Fly-away installation (special needs, Quick-Reaction Capability)
- Interpretative term analysis
- Analytical screening and early product reporting
How can we help solve your business and mission needs? ACES, Inc.’s talented analysts have more than 30 years of experience supporting a multitude of Government customers and are constantly learning new technologies and methodologies to advance their art in exposing the threats present in the world today.