Providing preventive and investigative support to ensure systems and architectures stay secure and protect customer data both within secure and non-secure environments.
- Vulnerability Research and Vulnerability Analysis
- ACES, Inc. is a solutions provider to the government with a focus on delivering intelligence analysis, information technology and engineering services. Our team of experienced professionals is well-versed in the latest assessment and analysis tools, intel applications, programming languages, networking infrastructures, storage and database architectures, security protocols, enterprise management platforms, and related processes
- ACES, Inc. openly welcomes the opportunity to partner with one or more vendors to fulfill larger scope federal projects
System and Network Administration
- Ongoing management of customer business systems, including big iron servers, client/server architectures
- Optimization of system operation and resource utilization
- Providing advanced knowledge in building storage and network infrastructures
- Project experience ranging from server and enterprise backups to managing complex storage area networks using COTS products, including Oracles' SAM-QFS file system and archiving software and ADIC's HSM products
- User management on Microsoft Windows, Solaris and Red Hat Linux, COTS and GOTS software support, help desk activities, network troubleshooting, and server maintenance
- Configuration, administration and maintenance of virtualized infrastructures from vendors such as VMWare using automated configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, and Docker.
How can we help solve your business and mission needs? ACES, Inc.’s talented engineers and DevOps staff are supporting a multitude of government customers and are constantly learning new technologies and methodologies to advance their art in exposing the threats present in the world today.