- Support in technical analysis of conventional and non-conventional signals
- P-cubed analysis, radar theory, and analysis of new signal techniques
- Analog, digital and all A-D conversion tools, spectral analysis of digital IF data, and detailed forensics of pulse level data
- Parametric extraction and reporting
- Ability to merge/fuse multi-source data from various disciplines to generate finished products for delivery to the customer
- Utilize tools to combine ELINT with other sources and to layer the data in a 3-D environment to make the analysis effort more effective
- Guiding developers in building new layering tools in a geospatial or parametric environment
- Customer training in SIGINT tools, signal recognition, and Concept of Operations definition
- Fly-away installation (special needs, Quick-Reaction Capability)
- Interpretative term analysis
- Analytical screening and early product reporting
How can we help solve your business and mission needs?
ACES, Inc.’s talented Software Engineers have experience solving a multitude of problems for both Government and commercial customers. Our Software Engineers are constantly learning and adding new technologies and methodologies to their toolset which enables them to solve your unique needs.