Mobile Application Development
Bringing your applications to mobile devices such as iOS and Android through design, implementation, and deployment to App Stores and Enterprise environments.
DevOps & Automation
Keeping your systems running with experienced DevOps Engineers using many automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, RPM's, Docker, Jenkins, and System Health Monitoring tools.
From Setup to Maintenance, we have experience with Linux, Unix, Windows, and MacOS administration, and specialization in Virtualized Environments.
Full Stack Development
Building Web Applications, Desktop Applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures, or Enterprise Services, our full stack developers have experience across the board.
Database Development & Administration
Experienced with a long list of both Relational and NoSQL Databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Accumulo, Postgres, and MariaDB.
Helping you move your services into the Cloud, we have experience with many PaaS/SaaS/IaaS architectures and frameworks, cloud providers such as AWS, OpenStack, GovCloud & ICITE, and an expert understanding of Cloud Architectures.
Utilizing Gaming Technologies to support business needs with technologies such as the Unity3D game engine, the Oculus Rift, and the Leap Motion controller.
Certified PMI & ITIL
Providing certified engineers who hold Project Management Professional, Agile Certified Practitioner, and ITIL - IT Service Management certifications.
- Technical guidance for the implementation and maintenance of project websites
- Programming, testing, debugging, and updating websites, as required
- Preparation of required program and user documentation
DATABASE DEVELOPMENT & ADMINISTRATION
- End-to-end thread support from data and metadata ingestion to storage, resulting in a high performance yielding searchable systems
- Highly technical expertise and evaluation of available RDBMS products to support validated user requirements
- Definition of file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications
- Design and implementation of relational schema, including building application programming interfaces (APIs) and industry standard web services
- Development of systems that enable cataloging, searching and correlating metadata, and other raw data
- Analysis of functional business applications and specification design for functional activities
- Development of block diagrams and logical flow charts
- Translation of detail design into computer software
- Testing and debugging software to produce the required product
- Preparation of required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Software enhancements to increase availability and improve operational efficiency
How can we help solve your business and mission needs?
ACES, Inc.’s talented Software Engineers have experience solving a multitude of problems for both Government and commercial customers. Our Software Engineers are constantly learning and adding new technologies and methodologies to their toolset which enables them to solve your unique needs.