- Derives technical and geospatial intelligence from electromagnetic radiations and transmissions to support the National and Tactical community.
- Experts in interpretive analysis, electronic warfare, collection, signal processing, cloud-based analytics, and providing solutions in the air, land, maritime and space domain.
Maritime Domain Awareness
- Provides the ability to detect, identify, and predict maritime threats through fusion of big data sources.
- Experts in positioning the U.S. government in battlespace awareness and equipping our customers with intelligence that empowers dominance at sea, combat counter narcotics, and resist piracy.
- Redefines the possibilities for the warfighter and decision makers to leverage Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR).
- Experts in transforming big data into actionable intelligence.
Computer Network Operations
- Provides innovative offensive and defensive cyberspace operations solutions to the IC and DoD Cyberspace Operations customers.
- Experts at solving challenging problems related to pressing customer needs: Defense of Operational Architectures, Development/Delivery of Cyber Effects, Cyber Command and Control (C2)/Common Operating Picture (COP), Training and Exercises.